Fringe Groups or Front Runners??

Oh My!!!

The ever evil Sierra Club and EarthJustice!. I think both of those groups have sent us E-mails that have been posted here, supporting hunting..... But, maybe MD heard a different message when the black helicopters circled her house....

The ever evil Sierra Club and EarthJustice!. I think both of those groups have sent us E-mails that have been posted here, supporting hunting..... But, maybe MD heard a different message when the black helicopters circled her house....

guner/sybil, your stepping out on a limb on this one you goof, I see far more entities than just the two you mentioned...

A simple question was asked one way or the other, no comments of her own and you come up with such a far flung off the wall comment, where were you going with that any way besides to let every one know you are still in existence...

You need to go away until you finally figure who the heck you are, man/woman/child/it, then you could at least be consistent and every one would have an idea (well maybe) of where you’re coming off at... :)

So Cheese,
Why don't you inform us about a couple of the groups that MD is scared of???

Tell us about Audobon of New Mexico and their threats or fringe groups...

The point that Jose keeps missing is that none of us should take it for granted that hunting and fishing is safe from the anti-hunters.
Each one of us should check out any group that ask for our support ,and decide for ourself if that group is working toward the things we each are interested in.

I have looked into alot of these groups and while some of them do things I can support others are so far out there that I wouldn't support them on anything they do or say.

( Much like the debate we had about Humane Society Of The United States)
They take a stand against antifreeze because it kills animals.
So should I as a hunter support them ?
Or would I be better served by supporting other hunter friendly groups that have the same stand on antifreeze?

I think Jose is willing to support any group that shares his anti-rancher /anti-use
agenda and to hell with really looking into what else they stand for.

The thing is Jose,you and I have alot of the same feelings on The Illegal crap people do and people that trash our lands.
We part ways on how much use is abuse and how much wilderness we are willing to set aside,and as to what groups we think are helping support hunting .

You all have a great week-end,we are heading out to do some camping,fishing,archery shooting & ATV riding.
Public land is a wonderfull thing.

Why don't you inform us about a couple of the groups that MD is scared of???

Tell us about Audobon of New Mexico and their threats or fringe groups...

More questions, and you don't get any answers, I will have to give you an A for effort, but an F in listening and understanding the directions...

Thanks Cheese, I didn't think you had a clue, but thanks again for confirming how clueless you are. Why don't you try and post on the topic once in awhile??? Is it because you are just completely clueless and have no idea, or is it some other shortcoming on your part?

Back