Caribou Gear

Fridays Federal Review Poll

CJ,

You watch the View???? That one had me spitting soda at the monitor.... Lemme guess, you got a thing for Starr Jones???
hump.gif
hump.gif

Sorry you choked on your coke Gunner, But no i don`t watch that "Hen party" known as the view, but my wife does and i happen to have passed thru her space when the 2 old whores were on, you say you want some of that Star Jones [hot chocolate?] ask Moosie , he can tell you i don`t like dark meat.

Trying to stay out of the pig pen but,
Gunner & Buzz, do eather of you think ( for a second) that the main stream media isn't biased towards the left ?
There's no dout the evening news on ABC, NBC & CBS have a left leaning political agenda.
Shooting them might be a bit rough, but I would like to see a good caneing !

Actually A-Con, I rarely get time to watch the National evening News (Rather/Jennings/Brokaw). I tend to catch a few minutes of Today show, and that show is the most pro-Troops show you could imagine... Katie Couric: "I think Navy Seals Rock!!!"

I do read my local paper, the Idaho Statesman, and it is owned by Gannet (USA Today). They have sent a reporter to Texas along with the 2000 Idaho Guardsmen that are training at Ft. Bliss, on their way to Iraq. Every day there is an article about what they learned.

If you go to KTVB.com (our local NBC affiliate) (that is owned by KTVB is part of Belo Corp., one of the nation's largest media companies with a diversified group of market-leading television, newspaper, cable and interactive media assets), there is a link to "Tribute to our Troops".

So, to answer, I can't really tell you how liberal the media is that I don't watch, I can only tell you what the media I do watch is, and it is very Pro-Troops.

In any event, I can't say that I would ever agree with some Nutcase like ElkCheese/Stalin/Saddam who would be shooting reporters. The end of a Free Press would be a frightening thing to our Liberties. :mad:

A-con,

I suggest you do some research on the left leaning media...in particular the last election between Gore and Shrub.

It intuitively obvious that the mainstream media is actually RIGHT leaning...

Check it out for yourself.

!!!! LMAO!!!!
gunndr you are rich, I didn't realize I could get a mad face from you. That is good...
Especially likening me to your buds and all like you did... :eek: I have no idea what your MTV thing was about, since I don't watch it. I also didn't realize MTV actually had any thing of importance to put into the news programs going on. ;)
If that is one of your news sources I do understand where you are coming from a lot more now though...

I kind of like this part of an e-mail I recieved and it really seems to fit....

"You see Russ I think that they use their anonymity like a shield to enable themselves to remain aloof, shallow, and at an arm's length. For whatever reason they do not appear to be willing to take the risks that being human requires. Why then having made the decision to not step out any closer than behind their electronic barriers would they not act like ass holes and feel confident with that?"

Elkcheese,

Do you understand all these big words?

"You see Russ I think that they use their anonymity like a shield to enable themselves to remain aloof, shallow, and at an arm's length. For whatever reason they do not appear to be willing to take the risks that being human requires. Why then having made the decision to not step out any closer than behind their electronic barriers would they not act like ass holes and feel confident with that?"

The big question, is do you.... ;)

I re looked at it and didn't see any big words in there any way.

Your not having problems with them are you?

ElkCheese

Why did you bring up MTV??? Are you hearing little voices that tell you to bring up MTV??? I never watch MTV nor have I ever posted anything in this topic about it.....

I think your e-mails from the asylum are starting to get to you....

Just out of curiousity, when your looney-tune friend at the asylum was referring to shallow, don't you think he meant you???

Back