Friday tunes post your wedding song. (If yins aint married post your pick if u were to get married)

Both my wife and I are from Quebec and come from bilingual French/English families, our first dance is from a French Canadian artist, Vincent Vallière, who used to teach at my high school before he became popular.

We had a pretty sick playlist, but the first dance is about one of the last things I remember from the reception!

Last edited:
And for those fearing the leap, this sums it up well. I’m 2 and done on the marriage and relationship thing, but I don’t regret the journey.

I intentionally used the songwriter version vs. Garth because you’ve all heard the Garth version. If you ever have the opportunity to get to Nashville, spending an evening at the Bluebird Cafe will give you a completely different appreciation for music and what goes into making it.

We just celebrated our 32nd anniversary yesterday. This was the first dance for a couple of young Irish-American punks.

Not quite in the same vein as most of the others, but this was one of the songs at our wedding. We had known each other for a long time, but our first date a couple years before had been to a concert with this same Gospel quartet.

Then we chose this doxology that has a long tradition in Mennonite churches around the world. Of course we weren't paying attention by then because we were outside the church kissing.:cool:

QQ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Debbry64
Back