Friday Tunes / Music: All In The Lyrics

If you don't know who John Mark McMillan is, check him out.

A song about the Biblical Rapture. Also about a man paying the ultimate price in war and the girl he left behind.
She waits for the Great Rapture to see him again.

Even if this isn't how you believe, this song just works.

Well here is number 2. Long story but I grew up a single child and only grandchild on a farm. Just me and my dad. He installed the truth in me that I could be or do whatever I set out to do. Do not wait for other people to provide for me, do what's right, take care of those who need help, yet do not let those take advantage of me. Man up, the world is tough, so I got to be tougher than what its going to try and do to me. I played this song at his funeral. God I miss him.

This is a good one. I was headed to the airport leaving Montana the other day and saw their tour bus on I90 as I drove to the airport.

Good topic.

I have to remind myself every day that Most People Are Good - but it's a struggle every day and has been for the last 11 months and probably will be for the rest of my life. I live in Waukesha, WI. My wife and I were at the Christmas Parade last year to watch our son in the Waukesha South Marching Band. Our son was not hurt physically (it missed him by a couple feet), but the emotional toll on all three of us has been heavy.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back