Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Friday music thread -----Help, Hope and Understanding

Europe

It has been a tough year for many of us

And yet in the middle of your own trials and tribulations, so many of you have reached out to help family, friends and your community. It is very uplifting to read the many posts here from so many members who have spent time with family, friends and community.

Loved the post about Nicholas from Big Fin. Some here may not be aware of the various programs --MNELKNUT--does for his community. Truly amazing !

And there are so many others here who have posted stories about giving, sharing and helping others

The stories warm my heart and I know that Festus and I are not the only ones here who believe and was wondering ( hoping ) the Friday music thread might be along the lines of :

Alabama: Angels Among Us. Ken, if you can post their original video it shows folks like the members of this forum, helping others, during the singing of their song,

Brooks and Dunn : Believe ----- Another song and video showing the importance of the older generation helping and guiding the younger generation, which so many on this forum do.

And thinking of the year 2020 and leaving it as we enter 2021, maybe

Bridge over Troubled water------- Elvis OR Simon and Garfunkel would certainly work

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Last edited:
It has been a tough year for many of us

And yet in the middle of your own trials and tribulations, so many of you have reached out to help family, friends and your community. It is very uplifting to read the many posts here from so many members who have spent time with family, friends and community.

Loved the post about Nicholas from Big Fin. Some here may not be aware of the various programs --MNELKNUT--does for his community. Truly amazing !

And there are so many others here who have posted stories about giving, sharing and helping others

The stories warm my heart and I know that Festus and I are not the only ones here who believe and was wondering ( hoping ) the Friday music thread might be along the lines of :

Alabama: Angels Among Us. Ken, if you can post their original video it shows folks like the members of this forum, helping others, during the singing of their song,

Brooks and Dunn : Believe ----- Another song and video showing the importance of the older generation helping and guiding the younger generation, which so many on this forum do.

And thinking of the year 2020 and leaving it as we enter 2021, maybe

Bridge over Troubled water Elvis OR Simon and Garfunkel would certainly work

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
Happy New Year Europe!

post 3---------Thank you Ken

and---thank you ! ----- what a year, but we made it.

give that baby a kiss for me :)

My fav toast:
May the road rise up to meet you
the wind be always at your back ( unless you're hunting)
the sun shine warm on your face
and the rains fall gentle on your fields
Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand

End the week and the year on a happy note

Walking on sunshine

Back