MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Friday Tunes "Gotta be a Musician to Play Music"

I had not intended to bother you fellows again but remembered another one who played three instruments, sang, wrote, and had an influence on several groups as well a some individual musicians, like Bob Dylan, Waylon, Stones, etc-----

Maybe Baby, was the song we used to exhibit a new dance step at the local Grange, but not everyone in attendance was impressed ;)

Buddy Holly

@Europe , here’s Waylon early 70’s on Hee Haw with Jesi Coulter … enjoy

I love you guys !!! thank you, not just for this post, which was a very good one. Loved Jessi ! and Waylon.

But, it made me remember Kris and his wife, at that time, Rita Coolidge. Kris was another multi talented musician and wrote a ton of songs. Rita was already doing well in her own right before meeting and marring Kris and I loved her voice.

If anyone has the time, please try to find Kris and Rita singing-- Help me make it through the night--together, 1972 The first time we saw it, we said, "they need to get a room";)

I had not intended to bother you fellows again but remembered another one who played three instruments, sang, wrote, and had an influence on several groups as well a some individual musicians, like Bob Dylan, Waylon, Stones, etc-----

Maybe Baby, was the song we used to exhibit a new dance step at the local Grange, but not everyone in attendance was impressed ;)

Buddy Holly

I love you guys !!! thank you, not just for this post, which was a very good one. Loved Jessi ! and Waylon.

But, it made me remember Kris and his wife, at that time, Rita Coolidge. Kris was another multi talented musician and wrote a ton of songs. Rita was already doing well in her own right before meeting and marring Kris and I loved her voice.

If anyone has the time, please try to find Kris and Rita singing-- Help me make it through the night--together, 1972 The first time we saw it, we said, "they need to get a room";)
You seriously need to write an autobiography. The people you've met, the places you've been, the animals you've photo...oops killed ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back