Friday music, tired of waiting for someone to start this thread.

@noharleyyet , I touched the link and it took me to YouTube and it played when the screen was black. I just thought it wouldn’t play and that it was blocked. Apparently I’m just getting old and I’m losing touch with technology ha ha ha

And what threw me off was for a couple minutes after you posted it you could see her picture and the start of the video and then when I went back minutes later then it was a black screen with just a link so it changed and that’s what made me think it was no longer available

@noharleyyet , I touched the link and it took me to YouTube and it played when the screen was black. I just thought it wouldn’t play and that it was blocked. Apparently I’m just getting old and I’m losing touch with technology ha ha ha

And what threw me off was for a couple minutes after you posted it you could see her picture and the start of the video and then when I went back minutes later then it was a black screen with just a link so it changed and that’s what made me think it was no longer available
Yep, I remembered that I liked the acoustic version better...Lennox is great either way

Old dog, new trick. Gen Z says, " Good for you Boomer..."

If you use share button on YouTube, you can control the start time on the clip.
No more "Music starts at....."

1709923342185.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back