Fresh Tracks+

I really appreciate the content you and your crew put together

Some of you have probably already seen these videos, but in the last week we launched three videos of the history of our platforms, what principles got us to where we are today, and where we are going.

Awesome!

Some of you have probably already seen these videos, but in the last week we launched three videos of the history of our platforms, what principles got us to where we are today, and where we are going.

great vids

Any hints on when the rest of Season 10 drops? I’m looking forward to that polished MT mountain goat episode.

I apologize if I missed it, I did not read through all eight pages. Is the app for smart TVs up and running?

Big Fin, here is a feature request: please add some way to mark a video as previously watched.

I'm watching in Chrome and don't see anyway to see that I've previously viewed a video so I end up watching an episode again and doubling back to search for a different one (tend to search by state). It would be useful if it would showed as viewed similar to YouTube redline, or have a like feature and I would know if I liked it in the past, that I had watched it.

Thanks for the great content as always.

Big Fin, here is a feature request: please add some way to mark a video as previously watched.

I'm watching in Chrome and don't see anyway to see that I've previously viewed a video so I end up watching an episode again and doubling back to search for a different one (tend to search by state). It would be useful if it would showed as viewed similar to YouTube redline, or have a like feature and I would know if I liked it in the past, that I had watched it.

Thanks for the great content as always.
You might want to send him a PM

Any information on an App through Samsung TV? Thought there was one coming for the major platforms, but I can't seem to find any information on it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back