Yeti GOBOX Collection

Fresh Tracks+

I’m excited for this. I’ve been watching you for a long time & you’re a prime motivator in me moving to another state & setting up my life the way I have.

Thank you!

It took a while to put my money where my mouth is. . . but over the last 18 months I've been moving away from any of the "Pay with my data" forms of media. I'm tired of being the commodity.

Signed up today!

First I have heard of this, .Any more context?

I bet you are a Micro fraction statistic of the the folks who are going to purchase this content. Your the biggest fan to a Finlander who was raised where swearing was a art form.

Probably not as 'micro' as you would think. I usually play podcasts during longer drives, which usually include the family being in the car. I have pretty much stopped listening to ME podcasts while the family is around because of some of the topics and language they use. Relative to what's on TV, it's not 'bad' at all, but in the closed environment of a car, I choose not to play it when they are around. To each his own.

Probably not as 'micro' as you would think. I usually play podcasts during longer drives, which usually include the family being in the car. I have pretty much stopped listening to ME podcasts while the family is around because of some of the topics and language they use. Relative to what's on TV, it's not 'bad' at all, but in the closed environment of a car, I choose not to play it when they are around. To each his own.
As the editor for Fresh Tracks episodes, I try to make things as family friendly as possible, sans a few "craps" and "hell" I remove most everything else. FT+ won't change this. :)

Excited to sign up!
Love the purpose/mission behind the development of this product
Thoroughly enjoyed the Hunt Talk podcast with the crew explaining the history and process of Fresh Tracks + development

Keep up the good work boys!

Thought/Idea/Recommendation for consideration;
On the podcast there was mention of some good story tellin in the Newberg family.
Consideration for an "Uncle Larry story time" or a "Fireside Chat with Uncle Larry" option for kicks

I am sure there should be a censored version as an option for the kids/family lol

As a slow adopter of new technologies I'll sign up eventually.

I like the idea of an uncensored playlist while keeping the rest of the videos clean. I don't mind the occasional hell or damn, but constant profanity wears on me.

I try to keep my own language clean, for my sake not just for my children; among other things I think that overuse of profanity is a reflection of poor vocabulary. Use of profanity does not make a man.

A small amount used judiciously can be like salt in a good story. A little goes a long way. Overuse reduces the shock factor and just becomes annoying.

That said, I know others think differently and find that a conversation laced with f-bombs every other word is standard. To each their own, a separate playlist seems like a fair compromise.

I went to FT+ this morning to see if any new videos were uploaded. My phone told me I could open it in the app if I downloaded it. So far the app looks great!

I love the app! But part of me misses the comments on YouTube. Hahaha

I'm trying to subscribe but when I put my information in hit start subscription nothing happens. Tried it on my phone and also the wife's PC. What am I doing wrong?

Just gotta say, I love the app. It works smoothly on my phone and Roku, it saves where I paused episodes between them, and no lagging or crashing so far. Significant step up from Prime or the YT channel.

App is available in the Android library on Chromecast. Works great, pulled the trigger on an annual subscription today. Hopefully this cures all the woes with big tech

I am technologically challenged. I have an LG smart TV. Is there a way to get Freshtacks+ as an app on the TV? I think I can connect my laptop wirelessly but that is always a crap shoot. Thx Pete

As the editor for Fresh Tracks episodes, I try to make things as family friendly as possible, sans a few "craps" and "hell" I remove most everything else. FT+ won't change this. :)

Totally off-topic here.... But out of curiosity, how much 'film is on the floor' after editing an episode? As in - how many hours of filming happens to make a typical-length episode? My 9 (almost 10!) y/o son has started making YT videos of random stuff and he's actually pretty good at editing (even if the content is a little lacking ;) ) but he spends a metric ton of time cutting, inserting, etc. and now he's wanting a new mic and separate camera so he can do voice-overs and floating head inserts. Curious what a professional content creator deals with to get a single episode out the door.

I've enjoyed FT+ so far and I'm glad it's now available on Roku, watching on a little screen gets old after a while.

I did noticed some videos/hunts are missing. The pronghorn hunt with Marcus and his dad and the turkey hunts with Marcus and Michael to name a couple. Do you plan to have these and other old videos available in the future?

I am technologically challenged. I have an LG smart TV. Is there a way to get Freshtacks+ as an app on the TV? I think I can connect my laptop wirelessly but that is always a crap shoot. Thx Pete

I'm not familiar with LG specifically. If there is an app store you can try to search for the app there. If not, your best bet will be to open it on web and then share it to your TV (Chromecast and Airplay are common). If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can potentially airplay it from the mobile app if your TV supports it.

You can also look into getting something like a Roku Express for about $25-30. I bought a variety of different devices so that I could test the apps out in production and Roku is by far the one I would choose if buying for myself, especially for the fairly modest price point. It seems to just work better and is more responsive than the smart TV function of my TV.

Sorry I don't have a better answer. There are so many different devices out there and we are limited to what we can build for.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back