Fresh Tracks on "The Front"

I joined last night as well. Greenhorn and another fella I know kicked butt in the raffle. It was nice they had the kids come up and draw the names. That's a big deal for the little yippers.

Boys,

There's not a lot of shows that actually take the time to discuss the need to maintain quality habitat in order to keep our long hunting seasons in MT. Most shows, as we all know, focus on the glory of the kill or simply don't reflect what we believe when it comes to hunting & fishing.

Randy's show about the Front is generating a lot of noise from within the political circles, and among some folks who don't think we should protect wildlife habitat or have little understanding of how the North American Model works.

it's time to let the sponsors know that we support Randy's message and we support their willingness to fund a show that tells the real story of not only hunting, but conservation as well.

I've long been a customer of Federal, both in their ammunition and reloading components. I think they should hear from us:

http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

The Sportsman Channel as well should get a hearty thanks for standing up for big game and big country:

[email protected]

Just tell 'em thanks and that you support Randy's conservation message as well as the channels willingness to try something new.

It would be hugely unfortunate if we weren't able to show Randy's sponsors that we appreciate him sticking his neck out for us.

Hit 'em hard boys.

It would be hugely unfortunate if we weren't able to show Randy's sponsors that we appreciate him sticking his neck out for us.

Hit 'em hard boys.

I will be sending an email to Federal ammunition, explaining why I will now exclusively buy Federal ammo for all of my hunting as long as they are a sponsor for Fresh Tracks. I'll be passing this along to my friends also.

What episode number is it? That letter that Toby Bridges wrote didn't have a date on it that I saw. When did the episode air? I have my DVR set to record all episodes, but I don't get a chance to see all of them each week; I usually wait and watch a few episodes at one time..........I'll have to go watch that episode right away.

It was last week's episode, aired on Thursday night here in the center of the universe (MT).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back