Fresh Tracks Merchandise

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
If you listen to our podcast the last couple years, you will know my crew has been hounding me to start selling merchandise. Nope, I'm not going there. I've got too many other things going on to have my life complicated by selling merchandise.

So, the deal was made; the would do it and I would have no obligation. They would come up with designs, select the platform, get the logistics setup, etc. I would really have no time invested in merchandise, other than the occasional promotional post. All with one condition; I would have VETO power over any ideas I thought were too far out in the weeds.

The crew finally got it up and running. Good thing they don't take this long to get the videos turned around or I would be looking for new a production crew.

If you are interested in Fresh Tracks and associated merchandise, here is what they have come up with for the start. More will be added as they go along.

Oh, and they want me to mention, "Free shipping on orders over $50."

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 8.13.06 AM.png

Thank you for authorizing the t-shirt designs Randy. I listened to one of your last podcasts while driving through a western Kansas snowstorm laughing the whole time when you and the "production team" wee discussing the molasses approach to the t-shirt store.

I personally like the public lands shirt and will most definitely be purchasing a couple for daily wear.

I couldn't resist buying the "Fresh T" shirt for my son. It is both ridiculous and fantastic.

Back