MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Free Money For Ranching

Ol Bull Shooter

I see that Wheat Montana Farms is getting $250,000 a year in welfare money. :mad: What the hell is going on here? We can't afford to pay TEACHERS but we can give a MILLIONARE rancher another $250,000 a year to sit on his ass and not let us hunt his land!!! I don't care what anyone say's this is F%&king WRONG!!! If he was starving i could see some help but that isn't the case. This is very sad. Our kids suffer so the rich get richer!!!
soapbox.gif

Got a clue what a subsidy is? It pays the farmer who grows the commodity (like wheat used to make bread) along with a string of middle men a bribe to keep the price of the raw commodity low enough so that the finished product doesn't end up costing five or ten times more than it does at present. It also encourages the farmer to maintain the farm so there is a place to grow the wheat to make the bread rather than parcel the land out in building lots of eight each per acre and sell them off for 30 or 40 K per lot thereby depleting our agricultural land. Know why the farmer has to earn so much? Well you or I drive to work in a 25 thousand dollar car. The farmer drives to work in a 75 thousand dollar tractor dragging a 25 thousand dollar plow or 60 thousand dollar combine so that the employee who made the equipment at 30 dollars an hour plus benefits can have a loaf of bread for less than a buck and a half. Hey man, it's "Free Enterprise", adjusted by government to help keep us from starving to death because we created this situation by our greed. Now, you want to pay more to the teachers. OK; from whose pocket??

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back