PEAX Equipment

Free agency got wild this year.

geetar

For the first time in history Brady isn’t a Patriot, Rivers isn’t a Charger, and Witten isn’t a Cowboy. Oh and how about that steal Arizona got on DeAndre Hopkins?

Crazy times! Brady in Tampa will be interesting and Rivers and the Colts could be tough this year!

I only watched one Chargers game last year but Rivers looked like he should retire. I think Colts overpaid big time at $25 mil.

I cant process Brady not with the Patriots. Even more than Favre and Manning, this just seems so weird. I dont like it.
I kinda like it because the Bucs have to play the Panthers every year in Charlotte so I can drive 45 minutes and see Brady play. He rarely came around here with the Patriots.

I kinda like it because the Bucs have to play the Panthers every year in Charlotte so I can drive 45 minutes and see Brady play. He rarely came around here with the Patriots.

Yeah from the POV its pretty cool. I think he gets $50 mil guaranteed so I see why he would do it. I think it's weirder than Manning and Rivers because they both appeared to be on the decline whereas Brady is still playing at a high level. I would argue that even if he wasn't he deserves a year like the Kobe tour when he retired, given his GOAT status. Instead he risks flaming out with a team he has no history with.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back