Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Freaks

For the love of all things sane, change your freakin freak name or your profile pic, but not both. I don’t know who is who anymore. It’s like someone switched the labels on my sugar, salt, baking powder, and laundry soap to white stuff, powder stuff, snowy stuff, and chalky stuff. I’m eating salt on my cheerios, sugar on my fries, baking powder on my stains, and laundry soap in my pancakes. I can’t take it. All this ambiguous anonymous freakin has to freakin stop. Please.
ED6C07FD-6FC8-46E5-80A4-A7D6D8F38068.jpeg

with lock up period nearing expiration for all you freaks my vote is Randy forces you to stay stuck with it.

i'm used to all of your ridiculous names now and stability is the key to a healthy ecosystem.
Like Dracula needing to slink back into his coffin come sunrise, I think I’ll be slinking back to the relative anonymity of my old user name come January 5th. I fully support those Freaks out there who will remain Freaks in perpetuity though.

Forever and always though, Muley Freak is an extra stupid name to call oneself.

Like Dracula needing to slink back into his coffin come sunrise, I think I’ll be slinking back to the relative anonymity of my old user name come January 5th. I fully support those Freaks out there who will remain Freaks in perpetuity though.

Forever and always though, Muley Freak is an extra stupid name to call oneself.
Same. I don’t regret my time as one of the freaks, but BackofBeyond is just home.

Also, Erik Von Woerkom of MuleyFreak is a poacher… and if you Google him right meow the HT thread about him is #1.

My heart is full.

56A6A04F-48A5-4B40-8DC8-FBA8BBCCA58E.png

Same. I don’t regret my time as one of the freaks, but BackofBeyond is just home.

Also, Erik Von Woerkom of MuleyFreak is a poacher… and if you Google him right meow the HT thread about him is #1.

My heart is full.

View attachment 258431
I couldn't for the love if god @ you the other day because I couldn't remember your new freaky handle. It was dumb.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back