Freaks

Don't worry, all you folks who are now Freakers, I've saved your old names so when the fun is over.
As I recently found out when trying to steal one. . .

I only wanted to be famous for 30 days! C'mon! LOL

giphy.gif

it won't be official until @Big Fin becomes @Big Freak.
Sorry, but Mrs. Fin is already keeping an eye on my strange behavior that comes from living in a tent for most of the season. For the sake of staying married after my four months on the road, I can't risk any big changes in personality, online or in person.

Sorry, but Mrs. Fin is already keeping an eye on my strange behavior that comes from living in a tent for most of the season. For the sake of staying married after my four months on the road, I can't risk any big changes in personality, online or in person.
By New Years she will be tired of you and insisting you get out of the house anyway. She doesn’t really need you around until after Fort Peck thaws. Lol

Even with @BeaverFreak still up for grabs? Missed opportunity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back