Found a Good One!

Fatrack, I am impressed with the buck. I know how much work it took just get to were you shot that buck. I have been in the county many times in the 80 looking of shed antlers. I have never hunted there and have no plans to. I no longer have the knees to get there and out with a deer or elk. If I am right you took the kill pic a bit more than a half mile west and 360 feet lower than the landscape pic.

Antlerradar

thanks for the comments guys. the hide has been sent off to get tanned and I have the rack and skull plate all cleaned up. The rack sat with me for a couple hours last night...some good quality time :D

Public or Private that is a toad. Man I loved the elk hunt and this one now go get that sheep because you guys are keeping me from going crazy.

I'll do my best and I will certainly share. If you are still in Afghanistan stay safe and I hope you get home quick. Thank You For Your Service!

Holy crap. That is as cool as a buck can get. Congrats Kyle. This could be a year for the ages, given what you have shot and what lies ahead.

Heck of a deer. Im glad you got him and not the outfitter. At least it wasn't far to boat. I've packed a lot of deer and elk off that pivot. It's an absolute blast when you can float out with a beast and the ranch security force is waiting for ya at the bridge and they can't say crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back