Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

For fun [Who to Taser]

Ithaca 37 said:
Did any of you ever read the short story, Brokeback Mountain? It's actually a real well written story. Only about thirty pages long, so some of you could probably read it in a couple weeks. :D

Some people have gay love stories on their ignore list Ithaca. Why don't you cut/paste & post it? :D

Ithaca 37 said:
Did any of you ever read the short story, Brokeback Mountain? It's actually a real well written story. Only about thirty pages long, so some of you could probably read it in a couple weeks. :D
:eek: wtf :eek:

!!!!RROFLMAO!!!!!!!(repeatedly rolling)

i got tears rolling down my face after reading that(no, there not happy tears Ithaca).

will you be going to the movies to see it or are you going to curl up on the sofa with some popcorn and a diet fresca?

be careful if you decide to go to the movies to see it,.....I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble after getting caught up in the moment like Pee-Wee Herman did........!!!!RROFLMAO!!!!!!

P.S.
I would like to make a formal request to be put on the ignore list.

Ithaca 37 said:

Ithaca...trying to be fair and balanced here...i`m sure it was well written and all of that... professor CJ can appreciate the arts and some culture...

But you have to know that 99% of straight males do not want to read about some dude smelling another guys ass, or his panties....the last thing i want to read is .. as we embraced in a passionate kiss , i could feel his throbbing member pressing on my leg, you know nobody but a gay guy would read that [yuck] :BLEEP:

This is getting to be too funny. A reference to Diet Fresca, smelling a guys ass and a throbbing member. If this thing gets much better I'll have to get some Depends to suit up with to keep from soaking the chair when I piss myself from laughing. Exemplary work gents. I wish i was funnier so i could contribute in some way.

I think that is a great idea of implanting them in the ass's of politicians, another time to hit the button is when they start sounding a little shrill or over the top (maniacal comes to mind) as has been happening with a number of them lately... :eek: :D

Another one would be those little inspectors who hold up building permits or other processes because their angry and it is their way of getting back...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back