Caribou Gear Tarp

? for all

brike

hey all
i just got a humminbird tcr 101 brand new in the box for 60.00$ are they any good or did i just take it up the yang-yang.now i now it aint the best but my eagle just quit and the price dident seem to bad. so what do ya think.

brike

if it works an dose what you want it to do then you did ok

what is the regular price ? an why did they sell it for less ?

I agree with Delw, I am in 25' of water and mine goes back and forth between 5' and 75', it shows fish all the time, even thought the sensitivity is turned way down. My wife thinks it has one of those rolly screens in it that keeps going in a circle

I have a TX300 Humminjunk! It's ok when it works. I don't blame it on the unit though, my wires to the battery suck! Humminbird is ok for the money, but if I had to do it all over again I'd by Lowrance. JMHO

John

Brike I have a humming junk... and its junk.... its been in the shop 8 times and still doesnt work.... However that being said I have friends who have them and have NO problems with them at all....

Delw

thanks guys
O-well i guess 60$ aint to bad to piss away it may be a week or too till i get it hooked up. maybe later i will pick up something else. AZHUNTER i dont think they sell that mod. anymore but im thinking they were around 130$ not for sure

Brike,
I have a Hummingjunk 3D, (2)Lowrances and a Pinpoint. They have all been working ok but the Hummingjunk always shows fish. I only use it for depth for the "back seat suck" to look at. If you can resale the Hummer to some other unsuspecting live bait fisherman do it. Add a little extra to it and buy another eagle or garmin if the bucks are low. JMHO

Westy...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Amberjack:
I agree with Delw, I am in 25' of water and mine goes back and forth between 5' and 75', it shows fish all the time, even thought the sensitivity is turned way down. My wife thinks it has one of those rolly screens in it that keeps going in a circle<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Try taking it off simulator mode! lol

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back