for all the fat arsed four wheeler freaks..

danr55

The ultimate deer and Elk machine..

UltimatedeerhuntingVehicle.jpg

What do you think about that??

cool.gif

Looks like a 50 caliber towed by the 4-wheeler. Everyone knows a 50 Cal is not enough gun to successfully bring down the indestructable bull elk. Anything less than a 80 cal Magnum will not do for an ethical and clean kill.

Elkgunner, You're brilliant commentary is only exceeded by your sense of kindness and humility. It's truly a pleasure to be associated with you.. I hope that you receive back in life all of the joy and wisdom you pass out.

cool.gif

I love it! i don`t care if it was posted before or how many times, it is the "ultimate" border defense weapon!
smile.gif
eek.gif

Lemme see if I can get on Dan's good side...

That's freakin' cool!

I love it! i don`t care if it was posted before or how many times

LMAO!

Dan you are hilarious

Hopefully those statements are adequate enough patronage and homage to Dan, to help me avoid the wrath of Dan.
rolleyes.gif
I am not worthy...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by danr55:
Elkgunner, You're brilliant commentary is only exceeded by your sense of kindness and humility. It's truly a pleasure to be associated with you.. I hope that you receive back in life all of the joy and wisdom you pass out.

cool.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO!

Danr may be funny...but he's one the biggest no-huntin' people on any hunting board I've seen.

I'd sell my rifles, tents, truck, bow, reloading stuff, etc. if I only hunted as much as Danr.
cool.gif

I know I'll be proven wrong with that circa 1960's picture of "elvis".

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-21-2003 16:21: Message edited by: BuzzH ]</font>

Hmmmmmm...........I never knew that the amount of days one hunts is what makes one a member of the hunting community.
rolleyes.gif
That is what I like about this place, one can come here to learn something new everyday.
rolleyes.gif

What exactly have I done to invoke the wrath of Buzz? What are you really pissed about buzz.. Be honest and tell us how you really feel and why you say so much about things you absolutely nothing about?

cool.gif

Why Elkhunter, that is a terrible thing to say.. I never thought of it in those terms, but you are right.. He does sound like he might have spent some time in Encampment..

cool.gif

Ooops, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to allow this post to escalate into something like that. I had no idea Danr was a non-hunter.

Danr, if it makes you feel closer to hunting, you can be in My Posse. I was thinkin' of buying me an Escalade for a hunting rig, and I need to get a Posse to ride in it.... It'll be just like the NBA of Hunting....
biggrin.gif

DANR.. You have to Excuse BUxx and Elfgunner, I think they are on the Same Anti 4-wheeler/gay hunter subscription
wink.gif

Not that I'm picking on Anyone, I'm nuteral here
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

If it wasn't for Me leaving "HOME", You wouldn't be at this site either (I think). I keep the New guys Flowing in. Pretty soon, I'll have gathered every body up on the net and thi swill be the Only place I'll have to go
wink.gif

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back