for all the fat arsed four wheeler freaks..

Wrong.... I found this site by doing a Google search on Breeding Ewes, as I was going to buy the kids Sheep for 4-H projects.... Little did I know that if I followed the links on Breedng Ewes, I would find your picture and site....
biggrin.gif

Speaking of Sheep.. I put in "thomson temple texas exotics" into google.com wanting to find Thompsons Web page and I found a Webpage I made on the hunt there as the First pick that came up
smile.gif

And... If you put in Hunt TALK into the search and look at the Pictures ..
gang1.jpg
is the first picture
smile.gif

Uhhhh nothing to do with the topic.. but I was looking jsut a Min Ago
biggrin.gif

I see, Danr cant take a jab, but he sure can dish them out. No huntin'...and chicken skin to boot.

By the way, I want in on the Escalade posse.
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-21-2003 21:51: Message edited by: BuzzH ]</font>

Can't take a jab? Ha!Ha!Ha!.. I've been jabbed at by much better than ewe Buxx.. Perhaps you just have trouble when they get thrown back.. and I do apologize. Catagorizing anyone in with the Encampment Crew is a bit extreme.. Even when it fits..

cool.gif

Here is a picture of the Posse's new Ride...
photoExt3_med.jpg

But, since Buzz called first, he gets "Shotgun". Danr, I would let you ride "B!tch", but I need you to be able to hop out and get us some more Cristal, from time to time... Get this one, but in the '96..
2929.jpg

Hey, if you can't be a hunter, at least you can ride with the hunters...
biggrin.gif
You good with 50 Cent?

What's wrong with you Elfgummer?? Were you abused as a child? Didn't your Momma treat you right??

You seem to be living with a chip on your shoulder like the whole world dislikes you. Is your peepee too small? Do the girls laugh at you? Or are you just seriously screwed up in the head?

You seem to think that by making snide remarks about me, you can rectify the woes of whatever it is that is really the basis for your neurosis. If it makes you feel better, go for it.. and if you say enough bad things about someone else, maybe no one will notice your piss poor attitude about life....

cool.gif

Lemme see if I can get them all...
Lots, yes, no, not sure,sometimes,yeppers.

I am not sure what is Snide in inviting you to join the Posse. Hell, Buzz wants in, and he is a hunter. If you want to read snide remarks, maybe you should read YOUR posts.

But you gotta admidt it is funny for a non-hunter to be posting all the stuff you do.

I am surprised you don't say you hang out on Hunting Boards to meet wimmin.

Gunner, danr has a met a few wimmin on the huntin boards...

Which reminds me, can you get that Escalade with the extra heavy duty shocks in the back just in case danr brings a date? I think it was Greenhorn that said something about danr having a plumper fetish.
eek.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-22-2003 07:55: Message edited by: BuzzH ]</font>

Now Gummer, you keep persisting with this non-hunter stuff. You must have some reason for that. Would you care to explain why you believe that I don't hunt or is that something you would rather keep secret? I understand if you do. Sometimes these voices just tell you things. Do you still here them in the dark or is it only when the sun is up?

Buxx, thanks for remembering. As I explained to Greenhorn.. fat girls are nice in the dark and axxholes are axxholes all the time.. even dark don't help. So you keep on shooting..

cool.gif

So I am confused....
confused.gif
I offer to let you be in my Posse, and then you say that you tell me that you are not a non-hunter. Are you tellin' me that you are a hunter, and you got your own Posse to run with? I stand corrected. C'mon, let's see them pictures.

I did remember your post where you told me how effective you were shooting Mule Deer at greater than 500 yards. Let's see some of them pictures.

Now I gots to find me a new boy to go fetch my Cristal for the Hunnys...

Back