Football

BR-549

Just about time for football.

I'll probably get slammed for this but I'm a colts fan.....more so a football fan though. I was a lay coach at the HS level for several years and loved it. Love the competition. ... went to Purdue but have no issue rooting for Ohio State now that I live here (not hard to do when Purdue usually sucks)

Not as much as the thrill and anticipation of hunting season but I sure enjoy this time of year as football season approaches.

Kind of anxious to see if the Colts made enough moves this year to take another step forward.

Who is your pre-season favorites?

BILLS fan here, see you week one BR! if we had a QB i think we would be amongst best in NFL, defense is going to be AWESOME. only time will tell but i am ready becuase with football comes hunting season :)

C

Grew up a Browns fan, but when old Modell moved the team to Baltimore in the mid-90s that was it for me. Living through "the drive" and "the fumble" was hard enough as a Cleveland fan! Jumped on the Packers bandwagon in '95, turned out to be a good move! I do love my home state Buckeyes though and grew up going to the Horseshoe. Love the anticipation for the season ahead!

Broncos fan here. Denver and Boise State. Sorry we took Elway from you back in the day. Pretty sure Browns fan are still cursing that day.

My preseason prediction is this is the year of the Colts.

From the south so it's college football. I'm a WVU grad but a SEC fan. If I am forced to pick a pro team it would be Alabama or Georgia, do they count?

I bleed red and gold but I'm hoping to see the colts win the Superbowl so gore finally gets his hard earned ring.

I bleed red and gold but I'm hoping to see the colts win the Superbowl so gore finally gets his hard earned ring.
IMO, Gore has fairly quietly put together a HOF career. I think he'll help the Colts greatly! The Colts are going to score some points, but just like the past decade I'm not sure if they have the defense to win it all.

Long suffering Vikings fan. I have some hope this year......but not to much.

BILLS fan here, see you week one BR! if we had a QB i think we would be amongst best in NFL, defense is going to be AWESOME. only time will tell but i am ready becuase with football comes hunting season :)

C

I will buy that! The first game of the year always makes me nervous and when I saw we were paired with the Bills my stomach sort of churned. We never play well leading off the season, but then again any team can beat you if you are not prepared.

Defense is a concern, however the year the Colts won the SB their defense sucked but came on tough in the playoffs..... Bob Sanders they say... blah blah blah

I liked Elway and still do... never blamed him for his decision or the Broncos for that matter. I rooted for them even prior to Elway and was happy to see him get his SB's. I am glad that Manning is there with JE but it kind of upset me the way the Colts treated him. I understand why they did what they did, just wish it could have been done differently.

I will stop rambling now.

From the south so it's college football. I'm a WVU grad but a SEC fan. If I am forced to pick a pro team it would be Alabama or Georgia, do they count?

lol.... yes! Not everyone likes pro football. My only problem with the SEC is the media is always blowing them up..... was happy to see Ohio State put it to Alabama and Saben. It was time for someone else to be on top.

Kinda strange being born and raised in nevada but im a panthers fan. Back story I have an older brother and my mom would dress us alike so my brother would not let me be cowboys fan like the rest of the family. When the expansion teams were announced I was 5 so black and blue looked good. Anyway long story short the way they played in Seattle in the playoffs was impressive even with a loss not saying superbowl but my money would be on greenbay. Rodgers is a stud.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back