Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

Refer back to post 6,245 on page 313 of this thread.
NO, NO, NO!!!! if that happens, I will become a permanent 49ers fan. Or something.

Just NO.

For a moment yesterday, I thought, worried, and lost sleep over the idea that the Vikes might have gone after Wilson. Now, I wish they had. What could they possibly have gotten from the Falcons? Nothing.

It is going to be a very long, grim year for the Vikings fans, I fear. I don't know what the Plan B is, but I ain't got much hope for it.
Yep I suppose it will but I am here for it. What the heck? We never sniffed a SB with the guy brought in to get us to the SB. Might as well try something different. I believe they will be aggressive in moving up to draft a QB they don't have to pay for 5 years then build around him. They couldn't afford to pay Kirk and Darrisaw and JJ and Hunter (who I think is gonna be gone). SKOL!

Yep I suppose it will but I am here for it. What the heck? We never sniffed a SB with the guy brought in to get us to the SB. Might as well try something different. I believe they will be aggressive in moving up to draft a QB they don't have to pay for 5 years then build around him. They couldn't afford to pay Kirk and Darrisaw and JJ and Hunter (who I think is gonna be gone). SKOL!

My last post disappeared - just like the land chances of the Vikings having a winning season next year. No, they will positively suck this year, they will be well under 500, probably worst in the NFC-North as well. They will continue to suck for at least 5-10 yrs and Jefferson will be lobbying for a trade by midseason (he may already be doing that as of this morning).

My last post disappeared - just like the land chances of the Vikings having a winning season next year. No, they will positively suck this year, they will be well under 500, probably worst in the NFC-North as well. They will continue to suck for at least 5-10 yrs and Jefferson will be lobbying for a trade by midseason (he may already be doing that as of this morning).
So you’re suggesting we pay Kirk what Atlanta did? For what? A first round playoff exit with a check down on 4th and 8? Atlanta way over payed. If Kirk was about winning over $$$ he would have given a little. Kirks about how much money he can make.

So you’re suggesting we pay Kirk what Atlanta did? For what? A first round playoff exit with a check down on 4th and 8? Atlanta way over payed. If Kirk was about winning over $$$ he would have given a little. Kirks about how much money he can make.
We don't really know what Kirk would take to play with a winning team. He will be very lucky to make the playoffs at Atlanta.

If I was a Vikings fan, I would be ecstatic. Cannot win the big one paying Cousins that kind of money with the rest of the Vikings roster. Yes they will have a rough year or two, draft a QB and hope for the best.

At least they have a chance at winning a SB going that route, resigning Cousins for anywhere near what he made is a sure-fire way to not get it done.

Kirk cousins has been in the league long enough that we know his potential. I don’t understand why Vikings fans are so high on him. ReSigning him at the amount the Vikings would have had to pay for multiple seasons would have set them back at least the 5-10 years you are saying they are set back now. I think it was very wise business decision.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back