Caribou Gear

Football General Talk

I will just say this...admittedly I haven't watched a ton of football the last 5 or 6 years maybe playoffs and superbowl. I can't believe nor understand the penalties they throw now

As I predicted, defense gets to crybaby Brady twice and he self destructs. Tom should stick to smashing laptops. Screaming at the refs can cost the team a lot more than a $600 tablet. Three unsportsmanlike calls in the first half. Tsk, tsk. The Bucs trying to go for a record? Oh my, there's an interception. Time to send in the backup QB for second half? Saved by a Bucs fumble on the one foot line at the end of half. Divine intervention keeps it from being a blowout.

As I predicted, defense gets to crybaby Brady twice and he self destructs. Tom should stick to smashing laptops. Screaming at the refs can cost the team a lot more than a $600 tablet. Three unsportsmanlike calls in the first half. Tsk, tsk. The Bucs trying to go for a record? Oh my, there's an interception. Time to send in the backup QB for second half? Saved by a Bucs fumble on the one foot line at the end of half. Divine intervention keeps it from being a blowout.
Your Brady hating is 1 of the 3 calls that in exactly referring to. Can't talk to the other team can't talk to the ref can't bang a helmet on the ground? Although I didn't really see that 1 but I dont believe you're allowed to take it off on the field so I could possibly see that

bills vs Rams Superbowl(rather play Sf), the AFC is home team this year. I think it would be huge mind game to make Rams use visitor locker room...lol

Isn't that the point of paying attention???

They're currently 40 plus million over the cap space.

Their quarterback is an arrogant prick that doesn't seem to have interest in taking a pay cut. Nor does he hint that he has interest to stay. He's a mind game wizard though.....

They have 3 stars that are due for a significant extension pay raise and...... even IF Rodgers stayed with 0 dollars I'm no math wizard but, they'd STILL be over the cap.

Don't get me wrong the pack has been strong but, I don't see mathematically how it's possible to make it happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back