Football General Talk

$51.5Mil is guaranteed, damn! What a way to ride out to retirement, he’d be almost 40 at term.
Same age reggie white was when he went to green bay, deal is pretty much for 3 years. Miller turns 33 soon but i really do think my bills(biased) needed a veteran rusher. Like the 1 year flyer on oj howard as a depth TE, only upside potential. Still could use FA: #2CB, #3/4WR, RB (pass catcher). Draft:Wr,CB,Rb,G,Punter, TE.

Laughed at wilson play 10-12 more years, 3-4 more superbowls. He will not even make playoffs 3-4 more times, hes good but not even close to talent of other AFC QBs in a quarterback driven league.

Projected AFC starting QBs
  • Baltimore Ravens: Lamar Jackson
  • Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen
  • Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow
  • Cleveland Browns: ?
  • Denver Broncos: Russell Wilson
  • Houston Texans: Davis Mills
  • Indianapolis Colts: ?
  • Jacksonville Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence
  • Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes
  • Las Vegas Raiders: Derek Carr
  • Los Angeles Chargers: Justin Herbert
  • Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa
  • New England Patriots: Mac Jones
  • New York Jets: Zach Wilson
  • Pittsburgh Steelers: Mitch Trubisky
  • Tennessee Titans: Ryan Tannehill
Unkown: Deshawn Watson/Baker Mayfield

Not counting unknowns (Watson WAS better), i see Wilson as #6 at best QB in AFC and 3rd best in his division, not favorable!

Good question; Whitworth retired, Miller gone, Michel leaving, Beckham a FA, Donald wants a new contract or may retire, Weddle retiring, Gay a FA.
Back to backs don’t come easy!
I was being sarcastic. I listen to a lot of sports radio. Anytime a team signs a talented player, they are deemed a Superbowl contender. mtmuley

[QUOTE="ccc23454,
Not counting unknowns (Watson WAS better), i see Wilson as #6 at best QB in AFC and 3rd best in his division, not favorable!
[/QUOTE]

You see Teddy giving Tua a run for his spot with the Fish?

I was being sarcastic. I listen to a lot of sports radio. Anytime a team signs a talented player, they are deemed a Superbowl contender. mtmuley

True, I figured as much but I really don’t think they’ll make it back this year. Lots of chips slid into the middle to make last year happen and it still took the stars aligning to get there.

[QUOTE="ccc23454,

You see Teddy giving Tua a run for his spot with the Fish?
[/QUOTE]
Tua sucks, at best "game manager" cause he himself will never win games. Bringing Teddy in was a mistake cause Tua doesnt seem to handle pressure well and will continue to look over his shoulder. Last year a buffalo sportscaster ranked AFC East QBs and had Tua 5th: Allen, Mac, Wilson. Trubisky, then Tua. Now hes up to 4th cause Trubisky plays for pitt now...lol

Pursuing Watson (to me) is like a club going after Bauer once the Dodgers drop him. Talent? Sure. But do you really want that in the clubhouse/locker room.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back