Football General Talk

Would have liked to see the Lions keep their foot on their necks coming out of the half instead playing clock ball, but the O line and Monty made it work. Defense got stops when it was needed.

10 days off, hopefully Branch's ankle is minor. Secondary is pretty banged up and he's been a huge contributor.

Green Bay is going to struggle to win games against teams that aren't the Bears with that line.

Rodgers announcement everyone. May I have your attention please. Will the real Karen Rodgers please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

"Sitting my ass down to watch a whole game on Sunday was every confirmation I needed that I'm not done and I'm gonna keep playing," the Jets quarterback said during his weekly appearance with The Pat McAfee Show on Tuesday. "... I'm not ready to find something else to do on my Sunday's and I still love it."

Rodgers announcement everyone. May I have your attention please. Will the real Karen Rodgers please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

"Sitting my ass down to watch a whole game on Sunday was every confirmation I needed that I'm not done and I'm gonna keep playing," the Jets quarterback said during his weekly appearance with The Pat McAfee Show on Tuesday. "... I'm not ready to find something else to do on my Sunday's and I still love it."
Rodgers will be like many other greats and keep playing, tarnishing their greatness until they are forced out, because their ego is too big to say it’s time to be done.

Mother Nature:

No interest for the Jets whatsoever Butttttttttt....

Anyone else secretly cheering for Zach?

I'm all cheering Mahomes / Reid but I really want to see Zach make some music as the QB. He's been chit on like mad.

Let's go Zach, Let's GO!

But Chiefs win!

No interest for the Jets whatsoever Butttttttttt....

Anyone else secretly cheering for Zach?

I'm all cheering Mahomes / Reid but I really want to see Zach make some music as the QB. He's been chit on like mad.

Let's go Zach, Let's GO!

But Chiefs win!
Haha. I am thinking the same thing. Interesting watching him. He seems to be stretching his legs a bit and going for it. Good for him.

Don't care who wins but fun to watch young quarterbacks give it their all.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back