Food is Memories on Netflix

So I somehow missed this thread along with all of society and their comments on this series until today when an old friend was telling me about being down in old Dahmers neighborhood last week and how it's so much more real after the Netflix series. I was like "what series" and I now had to check it out.

I had to stop after the first episode. I grew up in the 90s/2000s on 4000 something 103rd street so 924 25th isn't very far away. I've rode my bike down the street where the building used to stand and it's undescribable how one feels when doing so. There is very good reason why the lot as far as I know continues to remain empty. Seeing Hollywood put that first episode together of his final day in that apartment injected life into my imagination of what it was like in that location with the building still standing and I'm horrified by it. For that I guess you can say it's a good episode and the creator did a good job. For me though I'm out and don't care to really think much more about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back