Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Food is Memories on Netflix

I can’t believe y’all blasted my face and made me the headline to this joke… thanks! My kids look up to Randy Newberg, enjoyed meeting him and getting pictures. And this is the content he allows to be shared… the dahmer stuffs funny for sure, but why you have to put my name and blast my face…?

I can’t believe y’all blasted my face and made me the headline to this joke… thanks! My kids look up to Randy Newberg, enjoyed meeting him and getting pictures. And this is the content he allows to be shared… the dahmer stuffs funny for sure, but why you have to put my name and blast my face…?
If your worried about your kids seeing content on here I wonder what they'd think everytime you tell somebody your gonna knock there teeth out.

If you’re worried about your kids seeing content on here I wonder what they'd think everytime you tell somebody you’re gonna knock their teeth out.
justice should always be served
Sometimes it’s ugly and sometimes it’s scary, but you should ALWAYS stand up for what’s right

I’m honestly confused. If you don’t want it in the internet, why did you post it on the internet to begin with? You must have known that particular photo would get a reaction from people.

Netflix, “The Good Nurse”, true story. It happened not too far from me where I lived in 2012. If you have Netflix and have not seen it, watch it, you won’t be sorry. Jessica Chastain gives the performance of her career, in my opinion.

justice should always be served
Sometimes it’s ugly and sometimes it’s scary, but you should ALWAYS stand up for what’s right
For what you think is right. You do you, but don't expect to post shit like that and pics of face shot deer and somebody not to say anything. Ignorance is bliss.

I’m honestly confused. If you don’t want it in the internet, why did you post it on the internet to begin with? You must have known that particular photo would get a reaction from people.
I honestly didn’t know it was a bad picture or something to be ashamed of at that time. It wasn’t until I stuck around on a hunting forum that I’ve learned the dignified way to take trophy photos. For that I thank y’all. 😏

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back