Fishing Guide

Trent

ok a friend here ask me if I could post some pics for him. he is a guide here at ontario lake.
DukeCharters.jpg

He guides at other lake as well.
FamilyService.jpg

As you can see he dose pretty good with locating the fish, and allso he is about the lowest around for a days fish. So if anyone is interest and lives near by or is passing threw. By all means give him a call.
fishon.jpg

salmon1.jpg

Salmon.jpg

Gooddayonthelake.jpg

Trent, nice fish. Tell your buddy that we are east coast based, and have free advertising on our site. www.thechum-bucket.com the site is still being built but the bb is up and running. The only catch on the free advertising is an average of one a day informative post.

thank Whiskers, only thing is I would be posting on the site since he dose not know how to place pics online. I'll let him know about the the site and he can jump on and check it out.

Nice catch. I just got my charter license last year and have been having a blast in Louisiana. Not wanting to try nd do it for a living but have enough regulars to support my fishing habit and make some extra coin on the side. Great pictures. I will have to start dropping in more often and posting. was one of the original starting members, but hunting, fishing and yes working overseas has slowed me down
Cheers,

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back