Fisherwoosies take care of the Elk Boys

Probably because the elkyboys are as bad as women, they don't know when to keep their lips closed :eek:
It's hard to get the last word in when someone is always talking :D kind of like this..........

Yep Mtman...
kinda like this...It is hard not to get the last word in when they set themselves up for the kill...LOL... :D :D :D

LMAO.... :D

You guys are alright, I like it when people talk about something ripe for a kill.

I guess it's better to be slain then to bend over in front of you :eek:
We know how lonely it gets up in the great white north.

Keep up the great work fighting those fires and remeber to duck when the retardent planes come by. It hurts and is heavy, speaking from experience :(

Thanks!!!!
And from all acounts from what I've heard...
Getting painted "SUCKS"....LOL.... :D

Imagine getting painted and having to wear it for the next 40-80 hours.
We had that happen on the crown fire in 1980 in Coconino Nat. Forest. We worked 80 hours in 4 days with 4 hours each day to sleep and eat.
Very rough and smelled very bad by the time the water truck came in so we could clean off.
But, I loved every minute of it.
As the great M.T. sang, "Fire on the mountain, lighting in the air" this was our theme song.

Bill!!!
This type of stuff is what makes great stories and that which don't kill you makes you laugh about it when you get healed up and older...LOL... :D :D :D

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back