Fisherwoosies take care of the Elk Boys

Wow AJ, what happened to the rest of him. Did the sharks get him? He must have been to a divorce lawyer:(

You missed out on the fun last night my friend. :(
When do you want to go out fishing? Let's get together soon and see if we can unlock Saguaro's lock-jaw.

LMAO, that was good.
What is the punchline?

Seriously, I did know Saguaro had that many large catfish and that small of bass in it, in a long time.

And as Paul Harvey says "And now the rest of the story".........

That was O.K. but lets get some thing that is funny...LOL!!!!!
You guy's are actually talking about going to catch some thing again....We are going on a couple of weeks and still you guys are just talking.....Da F.A.G. patrol at it's best...LOL!!!!
:D

Ahhhhhh AJ, is that all you can come up with? I though you were better than that. I can see now that your comebacks are about like the fishing, or claims of fishing, have been in the past. :D :D :D

Well it doe's fit...Fishtogether....In the dark....on a weeknight.......by themselves......no weman......hardly catch any fish......what other conclusions can be jumped to....
:D

Hahahaha and to the unsuspecting got fish? :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'll take take delw and 2fastnaz on the water at night anytime <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fisherwoosies and Elky boys. What does that make an Elk hunter who still holds an active Charter boat skippers license? A fisher boy or an elky woosie?

:cool:

Why do these threads end with the Elk boy's with the last word.....I thought fisherwoosies were smarter than that... :D :D :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back