Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Fish tourney cheater...worse yet!

It amazes me … people that spend so much time and effort to lie, cheat, steal, take advantage of others . If they just focuses all that energy, time, and effort into doing something legitimate … they would likely be a good, outstanding, and successful person.

What a waste. But, I guess some people are just wired that way. “Get a rope!”

This guy is a real piece of...

I try not to judge people by their appearance, you never know when somebody is having an off day...But, I find an inside-the-ear tattoo to be a dead giveaway for someone who doesn't make great choices.

here is another guy who fits the "Pathological Cheat" pattern

Prompted by the publicity of the Across the Years cheating scandal, Agnew’s old employers at D&L Supply had gone back and scrutinized his past accounting, and in February 2019 Agnew was charged with stealing nearly $50,000 through phony or overstated expense claims. He faced 10 counts of communications fraud, one count of theft and one count of unlawful activity, all second-degree felonies.

dcovultramarathon_v.webp

Doesn’t surprise me at all. Having grown up in NE Ohio, this sort of fraud, cheating, corruption, etc was pretty commonplace at all levels of society.

"the bowling alley received two counterfeit $100 bills that night, returning a total of $100 in change from both transactions."

Apparently I can no longer afford to bowl.

Back