Yeti GOBOX Collection

Fish On

Nut

Watched "Fish On" a tv show on ESPN2 last night. It is a fshing show that has 3 wimmen who fish in bikini's along with 1 guy. Now you all tell me what kind of image is this. If all I want to see is chicks in bikini's ....wait why in bikini's why not nekked? There are lots of places to see that.

Not much to learn with that show. :rolleyes:

The one guy was looking to catch a little something else I think

I gotta get cable. Sounds like one of them entertainment shows rather than an educational one. The best fishing show I've seen was a red headed guy that was a comedian. Cant remember his name, but his show was very funny, and educational. He was a smart comedic fisherman rather than a smart assed one. Does anybody remember the one I'm talking about?

Is it on everyday? Give me a schedual.... she wouldnt mind cause she lets me watch jerry springer.....
Delw

Jerry Springer? Are you kidding me? its always the same people. They just take turns pretending to be male or female. Gay, straight or bi.

Delw I am ashamed of you. Did you watch last week when they ...... ah never mind.

As for fishing with three girls in a bikini's, I'm there. I haven't caught enough fish lately so might as well be doing something. :D :D LMAO

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cityslicker
Back