Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

First time Bear hunter....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Takeing Mojave (My sister) out on the Maden trip out for Bears tonight..... Wish her luck
I'll have her report tomorrow on what she thought of it.

OK y'all that was a ball! That was my first bear hunt, and my first hunt of any kind in like 10-12 years.

I met up with Moosie and Wylee yesterday afternoon. After a nice parking lot striptease from Wylee (shake that thing sugar ;) ) We all piled into Moosie's rig. Wylee and I tried to pick up all the odd bits of stuff that came tumbling out when we opened the door, but I'm not sure if we got it all. :rolleyes: It must have taken us near an hour to get up there, but we didn't notice a bit. Wylee and I were having too much fun making my brother blush. :D And might I add, that is no easy feat.

What_is_Wylee_doing.sized.jpg

I call this one just what is Wylee doing anyway?

P5140016.sized.jpg

Guess I could say the same for this one. :D

P5140020.sized.jpg

Kings of the wild frontier

P5140022.sized.jpg

Moosie, what a stud!

[ 05-15-2004, 11:18: Message edited by: Mojave ]

This is the bait site.
P5140025.sized.jpg

Do y'all know about IHOP's funny face pancakes? I'm thinking this is what Moosie was going for

treed_Karen.sized.jpg

My first time in a tree stand. (I made Wylee test it out for me.
)

P5140030.sized.jpg

So how pretty is this area?

P5140032.sized.jpg

Moosie, what a stud: part 2

what_a_stud.jpg

Thought I'd zoom that in for y'all.

[ 05-15-2004, 11:32: Message edited by: Mojave ]

P5140034.sized.jpg

Look, I look like a real hunter now. :D

P5140036.sized.jpg

This is a test, only a test, had there been a real bear... well I probably would have gotten so excited... anyway no bears to be seen. :(

P5140037.sized.jpg

Ya might be wondering why we took a pic of the rear view mirror? If you notice, it is reflecting red and blue lights. I told Moosie he had to be nice to our boys in blue and not antagonize him by snapping a photo directly at him. If you haven't figured it out yet, old Moosie had a bit of a lead foot coming out of there last night. The officer was a sweetheart and let us off, which is kind of a shame because as I like to say, you haven't had all the fun you can possibly have until you've been arrested for it. :D

I'm sure Moosie and Wylee will fill in more of the details later.

A big thanks to the boys for letting me tag along.

Looks as if you had a blast. The bait pile looks like the Hawaiian punch guy ;)
or like you said an IHOP creation. Great pics and better luck next time with the bear. I am sure you will be going again now that you have had a taste of it. I can't wait till this fall to come so I get a chance to run around in those mountains you have there. Sure is purdy :D :D

Now that is how you document a hunt. That was great Mo and it looks like everyone has a great time. I can't wait to hear and see more of your future hunts. The country looks amazing as well.

Right on! I'm trying to get my bro' out this year. Are you married? If not you're gonna be a hot commodity around this bunch of guys - a dream wife! (except for their new bro-in-law ;) )

So you asking me something honey? ;) Sorry guys, I'm taken... by a non-hunter no less. Isn't that just the way it goes? :D

WOW... That Picture of The Monkey in the Tree is COOL :D :D What a Stud, Indeedy !!!!

I see she left of fthe Picture of my Gut. Thats Awfully Nice of ya Mo'J. Give me another 4 weeks untill It;'s a Little further down.

As far as the Cops, I made a Few Wisecracks and Mo' seemed to think I was Going to get arested. My thinking is 40+ MPH in a 25 isn't really Speeding. Kids shouldn't be playing at 10:30PM anyways. My Favorite is when He was Tryingto Figure out WTF was in my Truck and asked if that was a Boat. I said "Yes Sir' " He then Asked if I used it to Cross Creeks and Streams... Now, I had the "Here's your Sign" line all written Out but I got a Big Jab from Mo' and All I could say is "Ummmph,, Yep, thats exactly what I use it for" :D

I'm Going today..... She can Go again before season end though for sure if she wants. I'm thinking bears need to be dieing soon :eek:

The pics are great Mojave...That looks like a lot of fun....The tree monkey thing looks like it is some thing I could very easily get into... :D

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back