First photos from beginning of Season

JJHACK

It's a buggar to post them all so here is the Sony Image station link. This years trophies were difficult, not because they are huge or record breaking but because I had one hunter who was 10 years old and another that was 12 years old.

The patience and complications with this make every single animal taken a magnificent trophy. We struggled quite a lot trying to maintain a focus and concentration with these young guys. Many days during the trip it seemed we would go without anything. However the education level and the respect these little guys gained from the animals natural senses, and their racing pulse while trying to aim steady would have been good for an experienced adult!

I'll have more in a few days as I get some photo's from them to add. As you can imagine I have a ton of things to catch up on and I leave to go back on July 10th for 3 more weeks with 7 hunters.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4289937479

That has to be one happy kid. Thanks for sharing the pic and a little taste of the stories I am sure will come soon!!!
biggrin.gif

Big sky( troy) was on a working vacation with me this year. He took some exceptional video and drew some awesome artwork for us. He only hunted a few days but we had a great time. I expect he will pitch up here and post some photos and make a few comments any time now. He has had a few stateside obligations to sort out since he returned.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back