Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

First Lite Customer Service

PFUNK

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to First Lite for customer service second to none. I ended up having some issues with a pair of their Kanab pants that I bought from another member on here. Even though I hadn't bought from an authorized dealer and got a great deal on their pants, he was happy to give me a great discount towards a purchase from their site. They surely didn't have to do this, but it was much appreciated and I wanted to share my experience on here. Word of mouth goes a long way for these smaller companies. Answered my email the morning after I sent it, and spoke with him on the phone not long after. Great service in my book.

I am a big fan of their gear. Best stuff I have owned. What was the issue with the pants, I wanted to get a pair?

The pants started to come apart at a couple seams in the crotch and on one leg. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that the pair I had was a 2011 model, and they ran tight in the thighs. I think there was too much stress in the crotch since they fit me so tight. They have since changed the cut to be roomier and I have heard a lot of good things about them. He told me they'd be coming out with their new line of stuff later this summer, so I might wait and see that they have to offer.

Back