Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Rossi customer service

Birdbander

I learned this morning after calling Rossi at their Georgia location listed on their website that they no longer process orders for accessories over the phone and that they ONLY offer standard shipping.

I recently purchased a Rossi Tuffy Turkey 410 through Cabela's. Went to the store to pick it up. The service counter guy removed from the box the gun (with choke tube installed), trigger lock & manual. He examined the bore, operated tge safety and made sure I did also. I went home, removed the items from the box and disposed of the box.

Yesterday I patterned the gun and was less than enthused with tge results. At best it was a 25 yard gun.

After finding a Rossi 410 Facebook group, it wqs quickly brought to my attention that my patterns sucked because I had a modified choke. Realizing that there was a good possibility that I threw out the turkey full choke without realizing it, I called Rossi as soon as they opened this morning, only to discover that I will have to wait for standard shipping after ordering through the website.

Yes, this is a problem of my making and I was willing to pay the stupid tax for expedited shipping but their customer service wouldn't consider it. They simply said, "we only ship standard, please place your order through our website". Hopefully this information will help someone in the future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back