Yeti GOBOX Collection

First Javelina outing

chuckyd313

Went out yesterday and took my 8 year old daughter to try and chase some stink rats around. We spent the day out in the desert and i had a blast. At one time my phone had service and I tried to text my wife to let her know everything was going good and my daughter actually told me to put away my phone because we are hunting.
Although we didnt get to put an arrow into any of the few we saw it was a blast having her out there with me. We did manage to glass up a few small herds whenever we tried to put on a stalk the wind would switch directions and blow our scent right to them.
Im trying to attach a pic of her but im not sure of what im doing.
First hunt and First memory of 2013 :D

Last edited:
I'm headed out in Feb I'm really excited to try out this recipe should I bag one. good luck to you and your daughter! I can't wait to take my daughter with me.

I haven't been able to get out yet this season - stuck in neutral (or maybe reverse) with work. I haven't had any luck the one year I hunted them - didn't see a single one, but hopefully I'll get out soon and give it a try in this new year.

As for pictures, try looking at this: http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=231193

Or post your pic to a web hosting service like photobucket, then click on the pic icon and paste the address.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back