Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

first DIY elk hunt

Great pics looks like great country. What time of the year were you out there? I ask because I was hunting antelope around kaycee in October and had a double rainbow come out right after I killed my buck didn't know if it might be the same one they are beautiful though.

Thanks for sharing, old man! Looks like you did it right. Get out there, take lots of pics, enjoy your time...not shooting something doesn't mean you have to have a bad time, and shooting something doesn't always mean you'll have a great time. Way to make it about the hunt!

Thanks for persevering with getting your photos posted!

I got a picture of the double rainbow in Oct just outside of the Bighorns;looks like the same one.What unit were you in that you could draw every year????

I was out there the first two weeks of October. was hunting area 37 but will hunt a different area next year. looking for someone to join me.

Three cheers for Old Man, he finally got pictures up. Glad you got it buddy. Great Pics.

Believe it or not, still having problems. seems all my pics didn't get uploaded and can't find out why. I assume it is because they are somewhere else on computer and flicker doesn't want to find them. had no problem with photo bucket finding them, they just wouldn't upload them for me. nothing is worth a dam anymore.

Believe it or not, still having problems. seems all my pics didn't get uploaded and can't find out why. I assume it is because they are somewhere else on computer and flicker doesn't want to find them. had no problem with photo bucket finding them, they just wouldn't upload them for me. nothing is worth a dam anymore.
I can see 63 excellent photos (from New Zealand!). Great inspiration to return for my 2016 elk hunt.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back