First Bull!

Good grief!!! Awesome bull pointer! I'd just tell everyone you were holding out all these years.

Brymore- That's the plan. BOY helped out on two sheep hunts this year and I don't think that's curbed his desire to be out in sheep country.

Hopefully not the same sheep tag I'm planning to go after, you seem to actually be able to draw tags here

Tone- Tell me where you have one tied to a tree and I'll tell you if that's where I'm applying?? ;)

Actually, I'll be applying to one of the same places I've helped BOY in the past. I figured since he drew all the OIL tags in ID in 7 years, some of that luck has to rub off, right?

Tone- Tell me where you have one tied to a tree and I'll tell you if that's where I'm applying?? ;)

Actually, I'll be applying to one of the same places I've helped BOY in the past. I figured since he drew all the OIL tags in ID in 7 years, some of that luck has to rub off, right?

The CRAZY steep unit tag or the other one?

Idaho has the best bighorn sheep odds in the country (excluding MT Unlimited units).

I think it's probably the "other" one or at least the lower of the two. Now to draw it. If so, it'll be a blast.

You need to edit that last sentence out...

1_PTR:

Guess you had to start somewhere ;). Seriously, that's one nice bull! And like my granddad told me years ago --- "If its still standing, I'm still shooting!"

Holy Crap! thats an amazing first bull....well deserved Tyler!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back