Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

First Archery Kill

cadman59501

Just thought I would share with the rest of you guys my 1st archery kill. Of all the hunting I have done this was so out of character for me. I woke up late, and almost didnt even go. So I get into the spot that I wanted to be a couple mins after 7 this morning, and the fog is set in thick. About 10 minutes after I sit down to watch the field I start seeing these doe's work across the field, and at this point of the season I'm not picky as I have a pocket full of tags to fill. Just when they are getting into range the fog starts getting thicker to where I almost completely lose sight of them and they are only about 50 yards out. I knew they were working straight towards me, so used the fog to my advantage to get into a little better shooting position and was finally able to let it fly when they got to about 35 yds. Wow that had to be about the longest minute of my life.

316498141_photobucket_563_.jpg

So all said and done I was able to get first blood with my bow and still make it home for breakfast with my family.

Congrats! Great kill! Looks like you made a good shot. I'm still looking for mine. Still got a couple weeks to try. I seem to be able to get close enough, just no luck on good clear shots so far. We'll see if it doesn't happen I just have another year to practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back