PEAX Equipment

Finally

JKB

After three years and a lot of miles on the leather, I finally killed my first bear. He is a nice chocolate male. Game Warden measured him right at seven feet from nose to tail. I Think he is a little off. We measured him at 6'10" after skinning him either way I am really stoked. A couple guys on here have really been a big help to me and would like to say thanks.

Congrats JKB.

Without pics, I am thinking we might have to delete this thread. Pics please, pics.:D

6' 10" for your first? Nothing like starting at the finish. Big time congrats!

I will post some pics as soon as I get them. I didn't have my camera and all I got are some cell phone pics down at the trail head... The better pics are on my brother in-laws camera and he should be sending them to me soon... Now I just have to decide whether to rug him or do a full body mount.. don't think I will be shooting another like this anytime soon... Just got lucky and was at the right spot at the right time...

That's awesome!
You've earned it too.
Can't wait to see pictures.

This pic doesn't do him justice but its one of the only ones I have right now. Like I said this was back at the trailhead with a cell phone. I will have to post some of the better pics later when I get them. Knowing the bro in-law that could be a few days.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back