Finally (no pics)

Nut

Last time I had personally put a tag on a deer with my name on it was Dec 2003. Not from the lack of trying.:rolleyes:

Well last night at 6:25 pm I put a bolt in a doe. It went 30 yards and went down. Watched it lay it head down and went home.(a 70 yard walk:p )
I let it lie a half hour and then went with the boys we went to it. It is nice when you do not have to drag your deer out with 3 strapping sons there.:D

Loaded it up,went to the check station and then to where we have it processed. I was home by 8:30:rolleyes:

2 things I am disappointed with. My shoulders are so screwed up that I am unable to draw my bow back and might not be able to for awhile. That will teach me to wrestle around with a 16 year old.

The second is my camera took a crap 2 weeks ago. My mother in law bought me a new one which was still in the box so no pics were taken. I tried the camera this morning and it kept shutting off. I did manage a couple of pics which I will show in a little while in the pic section. Mama took the camera back for a exchange at this time.

Bt it is good to have finally tagged a deer after almost 4 years:rolleyes:

Buck hunting now :cool:

Congrats for punching something other then the clown !!! Even pounching a doe tag is cool after 4 years :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back