Caribou Gear

Finally fished a tourny this weekend.

Delw

I went and fished a tourny this weekend in MY boat, Ive missed 7 in the last 8 weeks, due to my partner backing out/ not being able to make it and me not haveing a boat..

No I didnt bring my camera, but I am sure there are pics avail.

anyway fishing pretty much sucked and was slow, we ended up with 2nd place and got about 890 bucks for our 12.83 sack of 5 bass.
we only caught 6 bass the whole day. +1 2.5lb white bass.
I even was able to cull a fish.

Delw

Now were talking, at least you made a little $$$ this time probably made April very happy... :)
Sounds like you did have a great day though... :)

thanks guys

Hey wally
did you make the top 10 for the federation? Reason I ask the divisionals are going to be held on the columbia river , my buddy made it and I am thinking of heading up there with him to prefish. I believe its may sometime

Delw

Wow Delw how can you beat that? getting paid to fish... thats almost like being a male prostitute for a supermodel...Congrats to you.

Yeah I used to live in washington, been there but only fished for salmon and trout and steelies, caught smallies and largemouth by mistake only on fly rods

Delw

Del, is the Federation tournament out of the Tri Cities again this year? I used to fish the Federation tournaments and I fished in 3 of them out of Richland back in the early 90's. That fishery is really good and May should be prime time for catching a lot of fish. It seems that the guys that win usually have a kicker Largemouth to go along with the smallies.

No its the national s from the top ten teams from all the westren states, az ca idaho, wy washington orgeon utah etc.

Don't how to break this to you politely....But..... we use fish that size for BAIT :cool:

If you ever want to throw back a 15-20 # fish, cuz it's too small, I'll be glad to take ya King fishing here in SC. ;)

P.S. I've done the tourney route for a few years. Can be tough. If you take home money......"Ya Done a GOOD JOb" :D

Heres some pics

MBC038.jpg

My partners big fish
MBC016.jpg

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back