Caribou Gear Tarp

Finally contact from Foremans Lawyer

Paws JR. Watch it Delw you could have another lawsuit a coming at ya. Fix it so he can't get back in here. Thats what I call no self control.

Hey who the heck is the coffee man guy, I just read the rest of his posts.(just got in,

I unlocked it so We wouldnt start another thread.

I think I am missing something here, so fill me in.

Delw

Coffeeman is one of Phils biggest fans. He goes wherever Phil goes, and supports all of his thoughts, and theorys.

Well nut i sure would hate to here what you have to say about me man. Coffeeman is a real great person happenes to be one of my closes friends. The guy made a simply mistake on the date it was last posted and he even said he was going to delete it. And you guys talk smack about it like it was some kind of crime. So now its been a month and i brought it back so what do you got to say to me. :mad:

OK I must have missed something here.

the paws thing has been quiet for a few months and I come back from my hunt and theres traces of him here and in SI, the Si story was funnier than shit too.

Heavy Chevy
trouble maker ;)

How ya been rick

Delw

Just thought it was messed up how every one jumped my buddy coffeemans shiet over this thats all. i could give a rats azz about this topic.

Originally posted by Heavy Chevy:
Well nut i sure would hate to here what you have to say about me man. Coffeeman is a real great person happenes to be one of my closes friends. The guy made a simply mistake on the date it was last posted and he even said he was going to delete it. And you guys talk smack about it like it was some kind of crime. So now its been a month and i brought it back so what do you got to say to me. :mad:
Rick, I didnt say anthing but the truth . I didnt talk much with Coffeman so I can not say how he really is . Anything wrong with the fact that I didnt talk with him much?

As for what I would say to you I would rather do it over a meal face to face. Things get too screwed up over the internet to see what the actual intent is.

I will tell you what I thought about this then.

Back