Caribou Gear

Few, small Milk River whiteys

mtmiller

Few small Milk River whiteys

I was looking for a good lope yesterday, but I ran into these guys instead. No booners, but it was cool seeing them. Unfortunately as they were headed in my direction traffic forced me to move and spook them off, but here are a couple over-zoomed pics anyway. I guess the 95 degree weather was getting the best of them as well. Oh yeh, I lied this is a small tributary a couple miles from the Milk R. I think there were 8 bucks in all, but I couldn't get everyone in one shot.

P1120016.JPG

P1120019.JPG

Realtree produces some video on the Milk...they take some very nice whitetails there. Looks like the perfect wt habitat.

...don't blame you but that doesn't stop the landowner from taking the money. It's nuts here too Miller.

The face on that buck on the right sure does look like a muley. Certainly isn't a muley tail, though.:rolleyes: Nice pics.

Oak

NYH,

Where you been, bro? We don't mention them's names around this place, it just ain't right thar son!!! ;)

BTW,

Nice pics Craig!

:D :D Thanks Nut...thinskinned bastagezz! :D :D Sure would like to take my mossy oak clad, thompson centerfire armed, nikon glassed azz there to hunt one of em. ;)

cool pictures!
So thats what a buck looks like!
Only does and fawns around here so far this year.
The heats been killing us.
Thanks for the shots, you're one of the best.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back