Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Few roaming rams

Sytes

We have a small herd of approx 10 bighorns that visit "the office".
One I did not have the phone camera ready has more mass then the single ram picture. Hope to catch a pic one of these days.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Ya. A fun distraction. We push them back to the forested hill when they roam over to our property though doesn't hurt to snap a pic or few before giving them the heave-ho. :)
Stubborn sheep though - short time later they return. No fertilizers used in the grass however one main reason for pushing them off is to keep them from wondering beyond our area and to a domestic sheep, farm animal area. These are not zoomed pics, If not for taking the pics through the window, on some occasions we could have flicked a tic off them! Haha!

Biggwimm, I am doing better every day. Nothing but being pure thankful for my recovery. I am running 1.5miles in 13 minutes though the cold plays a bit of havoc on my muscles. Still improving each day. Sure appreciate all the support my family and I received from family/friends, work and the great people of Hunt Talk. Thanks for asking. :)

Great to have such an awesome animal so close. Thanks for sharing the pics and keep up the good work and getting healthy.

I should have prefaced that with running on a treadmill. Waiting for the weather to warm up to run outside. I had some amazing therapists, doctors and nurses. 8 days from now will be 1 year since my attempt to defy the purpose of 4 wheels on an atv. Heh...

If I understand these 10 or so sheep are part of a much larger herd though seems these are the ones venturing around our area. Pretty incredible the muscular mass on the heavy head ram!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back