Yeti GOBOX Collection

Favorite Pants?

Nathan

Loaded question I know, but I did some searching on the site and saw a few people say how much they love the Prana pants and found a pair for $39 so figured what the hell and bought them. WOW! What a great pair of pants. Bought a second pair after wearing the first.

Also saw some high praise for the Wrangler Outdoor pants and ordered some of them but they haven’t come yet.

It got me thinking what other pants are out there that guys really like? Not necessarily for hunting but for everyday wear.

I just ordered some Kuiu Attack pants after reading some reviews on here and other forums. Hope they live up to the hype.

Depends on the use and season. Late season Montana Kuiu Axis. Very pleased with them.

Attack pant hip vents are a game changer! Pranas are also nice for early season or casual wear.

Pranas are nice, $38 is a steal. I've been wearing First Lite recently after years of nothing but jeans and cheap camo BDUs for hunting. I really like the corrugate and Kanab II pants. Will likely get a pair of Sawbucks soon. After wearing nothing but jeans and cotton pants there is a real Ahh Ha moment when you discover the stretch and non water absorbing factor of nylon or wool.
Also 5.11 TDU pants are pretty good for the money, often on sale.

I really like the dickies work pants from wallie world. They’re like $23 or close to it and I think they’re pretty comfortable.

Kuiu attack pants, finally a company figured out how to have a more fitted pant. Skinny guys dont have much for options, where as kuiu has now fixed it. If the attack pant was cheaper I would wear them every day.

Kuiu Alpine . But they don’t make them anymore. Then Kuiu Chinook but they don’t make them anymore. Thank god there is a buy and trade Kuiu only site on Facebook. Just picked up two new pairs someone wanted to sell.

I really like the dickies work pants from wallie world. They’re like $23 or close to it and I think they’re pretty comfortable.
I'm on a budget and wear Dickie's also, I've been wearing their flex version, and they've been very comfortable on all day hikes.

Reactions: ZBB
I picked up some Stone Glacier pants and really like them ($189 iirc). Best feature: zip down sides to cool off. This year they saw temps from -13F with wind to 70s. They have blood from six different animals on them.

I’d be interested in other pants with zip down sides if you know of any.

When I'm not hunting out west I wear Carhart double front pants in the fall/winter and old khaki dress pants for dove hunting when I'm hunting here in TX. I don't have to worry too much about mesquite trees or briar patches with the Carharts, and the khaki pants don't get too hot when it's 90F+ but still protect your legs a little.

I picked up some Stone Glacier pants and really like them ($189 iirc). Best feature: zip down sides to cool off. This year they saw temps from -13F with wind to 70s. They have blood from six different animals on them.

I’d be interested in other pants with zip down sides if you know of any.

Kuiu Attacks

Love the prana pants which I just recently discovered. Tougher material than the Columbia’s and a better fit than the mountain hardwear.

My favorite are the Kuiu Guide pants. Really durable, water and wind resistant. Made for cold weather but have vents for warmer stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back