Favorite guest hunter?

Kirstin Baty! Was she ever an official guest? Don’t care, she gets props from me. I can say unequivocally from personal experience that we can only do what we all do because we have supportive partners to manage the lives we enjoy while we’re out in the woods.

I second a vote for Cushman.

I think I would want to hunt elk with Bart and deer with Jerry.

Being a guest hunter sure does look like fun. I would skip an entire hunting season to go on one of those luxury late season MT llama elk hunts with that group.

I wonder in the cases the guest hunter doesn’t fill a tag how many of them go back later and fill the tag off camera later in the season?

Who's everyone's favorite guest hunter on the show? For me it's Jim Baichtal. Guys definitely got some skills and determination. I wish he was on more or even had his own show. Love watching those smoke pole hunts. I lost my hawken about 8 years ago in a flood and he's definitely got me wanting another one.
Baichtal for me

Beau Baty has got to be up there.
In fact I don't think there's been a bad one.
I think it's the people you hunt with that makes the hunt..

Here in the UK we have a group of friends on a WhatsApp group. , we sawp hunts all the time. We do it across Europe too. Driven boar in Germany. Sika deer in Ireland

All the great average Joe’s that are not on a marketing team of a sponsor lol 😂 seems like Randy is not hunting much in those episodes, more like being the hunting host..... but I still watch them, don’t connect with those episodes like I do with Uncle Larry, Bryce, and a few others...
Matt

I wish I had paid better attention to the names on this episode. Randy was hunting Muleys with a guy named John? who had served in the military as a medic and who had PTSD issues and was heartbroken that he couldn't save all of his wounded comrades in battle. I remember he had trouble walking (service-related) and near the end, took a nice Muley. He was so overjoyed to get his buck and my heart went out to him for the difficulties he had experienced while serving. I teared up a couple of times for a hero who was still struggling and who seemed to need a good friend to stand with him as he tried to heal. I wish I lived near him...

I wish I had paid better attention to the names on this episode. Randy was hunting Muleys with a guy named John? who had served in the military as a medic and who had PTSD issues and was heartbroken that he couldn't save all of his wounded comrades in battle. I remember he had trouble walking (service-related) and near the end, took a nice Muley. He was so overjoyed to get his buck and my heart went out to him for the difficulties he had experienced while serving. I teared up a couple of times for a hero who was still struggling and who seemed to need a good friend to stand with him as he tried to heal. I wish I lived near him...
That would be @JohnCushman I believe.

Thank you for thinking of me
Good morning, John. Happy Thanksgiving!
Your story touched my heart and I thank you for your service and I'm proud of you for your working to overcome your challenges. I live in Elizabeth, CO and if you're ever in this part of the woods, I'd like to buy you lunch. Best wishes and God bless you.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back