• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Fat-assed Doe..........

D

Deerslayer

.....yepper, that's all I want for christmas. smilies/hump.gif I just unpacked my shit in La..........and now I am in the high country of the west with Buzzy for two weeks of elk hunting. When we come out, I'll have about a week and a half til bow season starts for whiteys back home. Just one big ol' stanky smelling fat assed ol' nanny head will be just what the doctor ordered. I haven't shot whiteys in more than 3 years, so I figure I'll start the standard low, then raise the bar smilies/wink.gif .........the bitch better look out cause death is coming her way! smilies/fight.gif

Nut

Yep I agree whole heartily on that DS! smilies/wink.gif

I know you will raise the bar... or is that raise at the bar? smilies/tongue.gif

I will take em as the spots fade off at the last second. QDM to me means Quick Death Moment! smilies/wink.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Votorious