Caribou Gear Tarp

Fassst Painting

Big Sky

My 9 year old son is obsessed with art, so I promised I would teach him to paint some more this summer. We paint the same subject. I paint and he follows along on his painting. Since attention spans at age 9 are short, I have to create these paintings pretty darn fast. So here is the painting I did start to finish in about 20 minutes this morning. Thought you guys might enjoy it.
EagleHeadWaterColorMay312012.jpg

My son took a little longer at just over an hour to complete his. He's still learning of course, but at age 9 it's still pretty darn good. He's not even in 4th grade yet.
EagleHeadMay312012.jpg

Yes, real darn good. Righteous...need to send my boy up there to learn your craft. Real impressive.

For a quick water color which done right like most good wster colors you did great. Now your son lime my sons are way better then I am and he is no different. The boy has a gift. Show him some of my work in photos and tell him I said he will be a great artist and to practice and study hard.

My son took a little longer at just over an hour to complete his. He's still learning of course, but at age 9 it's still pretty darn good. He's not even in 4th grade yet.

I would say pretty darn good is an understatement, looks like a chip off the old block, both are very good paintings I think!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back